Sandy's Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk chicken
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped onion
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl combine the macaroni, chicken, cheese, milk, soup, mushrooms and onion. Mix together and transfer mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.