Santa Fe Chicken Pilaf Recipe
- 1 (6.09 ounce) package NEAR EAST® Rice Pilaf Mix
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fat free & reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup seasoned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken strips, cooked cut in 1-inch chunks, heated
- 1/2 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
step 1: Prepare Near East rice according to package directions except use chicken broth instead of water and add cumin with contents of spice sack.
step 2: Stir in remaining 5 ingredients into rice mixture. Top with cheddar cheese, if desired.