Sarah Contona's Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham crackers
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (29 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup light cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch springform pan.
step 2: In a medium bowl, mix graham crackers, cinnamon, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, and butter. Press mixture into the prepared springform pan to form a crust. Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
step 3: In a large bowl, blend cream cheese, sweet potatoes, 1/4 cup brown sugar, light cream, eggs, and vanilla. Pour into the baked crust.
step 4: Bake pie 1 hour in the preheated oven, placing marshmallows on top to melt during the last 10 minutes.