Sauceless Spaghetti Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 16 ounces sliced pepperoni sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: In a large pot with boiling salted water cook angel hair pasta until al dente. Drain well.
step 2: In a large skillet over medium heat saute the chopped green bell peppers and onion in olive oil until tender. Stir in pepperoni slices until soft and heated through.
step 3: In a large bowl combine the drained pasta, sauteed vegetables ,and grated mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Stir to evenly distribute ingredients. Pour out into a 2 quart microwave and oven safe dish.
step 4: Bake at 350 degrees C (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes. If using microwave, cook for 2 to 3 minutes.