Saucy Chicken Dip Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 hot yellow banana pepper, chopped
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Cook the cubed chicken until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes.
step 3: Drain chicken and place it in a medium saucepan with mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, condensed cream of mushroom soup and hot yellow banana pepper.
step 4: Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.