Sauteed Portobellos and Spinach Recipe
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Melt butter in a large skillet or saute pan over medium heat. Saute mushrooms, spinach, basil, salt, pepper and garlic until mushrooms are tender and spinach is heated through.
step 2: Pour in wine and reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute. Stir in Parmesan cheese and serve.