Scalloped Potatoes III Recipe
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 10 pounds potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl whisk together mushroom soup, celery soup, onion soup mix, garlic powder and milk.
step 3: In a large roasting pan layer potatoes and soup mix, ending with soup mix. Season with salt and pepper; sprinkle cheese over the top.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 80 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.