Scrumptious Seafood Linguine Recipe
- 2 (9 ounce) packages fresh linguine pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 3 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender. Stir in cream, and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Add imitation crab, shrimp, Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until heated through.
step 3: Transfer cooked linguine to a serving platter, and top with seafood sauce. Garnish with parsley.