Seafood Lasagna II Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Alfredo-style pasta sauce
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 20 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- black pepper
- 6 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sautee garlic and mushrooms until tender. Pour in 2 jars Alfredo sauce. Stir in shrimp, scallops and crabmeat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until heated through. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg and pepper.
step 3: In a 9x13 inch baking dish, layer noodles, ricotta mixture, Alfredo mixture and shredded cheese. Repeat layers until all ingredients are used, ensuring that there is shredded cheese for the top.
step 4: Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cover, and bake 15 minutes.