Seafood Piccata Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package medium seashell pasta
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil, add pasta shells, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
step 2: Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute mushrooms, green onions, and garlic until tender. Stir in shrimp, scallops, and crabmeat. Cook for 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink. Stir in wine, lemon juice, and butter; cook until heated through.
step 3: Toss pasta with seafood sauce and parsley.