Seafood Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup minced green onions and tops
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pound bay shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 3 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 20 cooked jumbo shell macaroni, thoroughly drained
step 1: Thoroughly combine cheese, egg, green onions, half of parsley, lemon peel and salt. Gently stir in shrimp; set aside. Blend sweet & sour sauce, sugar and water; spread 1/4 cup mixture over bottom of 13 x 9-inch non-metal baking dish.
step 2: Stuff shells with cheese mixture; place, filled side up, in single layer on sauce in pan. Pour remaining sweet & sour sauce mixture evenly over shells. Cover baking pan tightly with foil.
step 3: Bake in 350 degrees F oven 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Just before serving, sprinkle remaining half of parsley over shells.