Season's Best Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package McCormick® Hollandaise Sauce Blend
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 cup sour cream
step 1: In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in Hollandaise Sauce Blend. Gradually stir in milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 1 minute, or until thickened.
step 2: Add spinach, pimientos, Parmesan cheese and dill. Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended. Remove from heat. Add sour cream and stir until smooth.
step 3: Serving Suggestions: Serve dip in decorative bowl with assorted crackers or in a hollowed-out round bread loaf. Dip may be prepared 1 day ahead, covered and refrigerated, and reheated in a covered 1-quart casserole dish in a 350 degrees F oven 20 minutes, or until heated through.