Secret Almond Kiss Cookies Recipe
- 36 HERSHEY®'S KISSES® with Almonds Chocolates
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- Powdered sugar
step 1: Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
step 2: Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Add flour and almonds; beat on low speed of mixer until well blended.
step 3: Using about 1 tablespoon dough for each cookie, shape dough around each chocolate piece; roll in hand to make ball. (Be sure to cover each chocolate piece completely.) Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
step 4: Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set but not browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. While still slightly warm, roll in powdered sugar. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container. Roll again in powdered sugar just before serving.