Seven Layer Dip II Recipe
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup salsa
- garlic salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives - drained and finely chopped
step 1: In a medium bowl, mash the avocados. Mix in lime juice, cilantro, salsa, garlic salt and pepper.
step 2: In a small bowl, blend the sour cream and taco seasoning.
step 3: In a 9x13 inch dish or on a large serving platter, spread the refried beans. Top with sour cream mixture. Spread on guacamole. Top with tomatoes, green onions, Mexican-style cheese blend and black olives.