Seven Layer Gelatin Salad Recipe
- 7 (3 ounce) packages assorted fruit flavored Jell-O® mix
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 4 1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: Coat a 9x13 inch dish with cooking spray.
step 2: Dissolve one package of gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir in 3/4 cup cold water. Spoon into pan and refrigerate until almost set, 45 minutes.
step 3: Dissolve another package of gelatin in 1/2 cup boiling water. Stir in 1/2 cup cold water and 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Spoon over first layer and refrigerate until almost set, 45 minutes.
step 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all gelatin is used. Just before serving, top with whipped topping.