Sex In A Pan III Recipe
- ½ cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, melted
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, mix together margarine, pecans and graham cracker crumbs. Pat into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned; allow to cool completely.
step 3: In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
step 4: Prepare chocolate and vanilla puddings with milk as per package directions. Allow pudding to set before pouring on top of the cream cheese layer. Spread remaining 3 cups of whipped topping over pudding layer; swirl melted chocolate throughout whipped topping.
step 5: Cover and refrigerate for about an hour. For leftover pie, keep frozen in a tightly covered container. When ready to eat, just cut off a piece and allow to thaw; keep rest frozen.