Shamrock Silk Pie Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) package frozen prepared pie crusts, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Irish Mist liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Irish Mist liqueur
- 3 drops green food coloring
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare pie crust according to package directions for a filled one crust pie. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour. Mix with an electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate, eggs, and 1/4 cup liqueur. Mix well. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Pour filling into the pie shell.
step 3: Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool.
step 4: Combine remaining whipped topping, 1 tablespoon liqueur, and the food coloring. Spread over pie.