Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 1 (7.6 ounce) package Gorton's® Fillets (Lemon Butter or Garlic Butter)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup refrigerated mashed potatoes
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
step 2: In a medium skillet, cook chopped onion in oil until tender. Stir in vegetables and soup and cook until hot, about 4 minutes.
step 3: Place fillets in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Place vegetable mixture on top of fish and spoon potatoes over vegetable mixture. Bake for 45 minutes.