Shoepeg Corn Casserole Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can French cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 (16 ounce) package buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, combine onion, celery, green pepper, cheese, corn, green beans, soup and sour cream. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole dish.
step 3: Combine crushed crackers with melted butter and sprinkle on top of vegetables.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.