Shrimp And Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, undrained
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup GREY POUPON Honey Mustard
- 1 (8 ounce) package spinach
- 1 pound large cleaned shrimp, cooked
- 1/2 cup thin red onion slices
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Sliced Almonds, toasted
step 1: Drain oranges, reserving 2 Tbsp. liquid.
step 2: Mix sour cream, mustard and reserved liquid until well blended.
step 3: Place spinach on 4 dinner plates; top with shrimp, onion and oranges. Drizzle with sour cream mixture; sprinkle with almonds.