Shrimp Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked and peeled shrimp
- paprika, for garnish
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium baking dish, mix together Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, green onions, garlic salt, mayonnaise and shrimp. Sprinkle with paprika.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.