Shrimp Marinara Recipe
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh or frozen shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked and drained
- shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
step 1: In a slow cooker, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
step 2: Stir in shrimp. Cover and cook 20 minutes longer or just until shrimp are heated through. Serve over spaghetti. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.