Shrimp Scampi Bake Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 pounds medium raw shrimp, shelled, deveined, with tails attached
step 1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
step 2: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
step 3: Arrange shrimp in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
step 4: Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.