Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
step 1: Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the broth, garlic, lemon-pepper and 3 tablespoons each green onions and parsley. Bring to a boil.
step 2: Add shrimp; cook for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain pasta and place in a serving bowl. Top with shrimp mixture and remaining onions and parsley.