Shrimp and Avocado Salad Recipe
- 1 cup cooked salad shrimp
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- salt to taste
- 2 avocados, halved lengthwise and pitted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- sliced pimento peppers, for garnish
step 1: In a bowl, mix the shrimp, chives, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, and chili sauce. Season with salt.
step 2: Mound the shrimp mixture into avocado halves, and sprinkle with lemon juice. Place avocado halves on Bibb lettuce leaves that have been dusted with paprika. Garnish with strips of pimento to serve.