Shrimp and Dill Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- fresh dill weed
step 1: Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
step 2: Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. Set aside whites.
step 3: In a medium bowl, mash egg yolks with a fork. Mix together with mayonnaise, shrimp, green onions, fresh dill weed, lime juice, prepared Dijon-style mustard, hot pepper sauce and ground black pepper.
step 4: Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon egg yolk mixture into each egg white. Garnish with fresh dill weed. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.