Simple Chicken Slop Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and shredded
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, soup, cheese, milk, salt, pepper and butter. Mix together and pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
step 3: Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and casserole is hot in the center.