Simply Marinated Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
step 1: In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Add mushrooms and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, thyme, salt, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, parsley and onion powder. Add mushrooms and toss until coated. Chill in marinade overnight, and reheat to serve.