Sinfully Rich P 'n' B Pie Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
step 1: In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and peanut butter until well combined. Stir in honey and vanilla. Finally, fold in whipped topping and peanut butter chips.
step 2: Spoon whole mixture into pie crust, then allow to chill overnight.