Sinless Mississippi Sin Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups fat free sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chile peppers
- 1 teaspoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (1 pound) loaf round sourdough bread
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, beat the Neufchatel cheese until soft. Stir in Cheddar cheese, sour cream, green chiles, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, green onions, artichoke hearts, salt and pepper.
step 3: Slice the top off the bread, and hollow the bread out. Spoon cheese and artichoke mixture into the bread bowl. Replace the top of the bread, and wrap entire bread bowl in aluminum foil.
step 4: Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from oven, and stir in tomatoes. Serve hot.