Six Spice Maple Cornish Hens Recipe
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 2 Cornish game hens
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 green onion, sliced
step 1: Combine spices; set aside.
step 2: Rinse Cornish hens. Pat dry with paper towels. Split each hen in half; brush with olive oil. Rub hen halves with spice mixture; coat well.
step 3: Grill over medium-hot coals or broil in an aluminum foil lined broiler pan 12-14 minutes per side or until done. Gently brush with maple syrup and grill or broil 3 minutes longer. Sprinkle with green onion slices before serving.