Sizzlin Island Marinated Pork Recipe
- 4 pork chops, cut 1-inch thick
- 2 kiwi, peeled and cut into chunks*
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut into chunks*
- 1/3 cup orange juice*
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
step 1: Place pork chops in a large self-closing plastic bag or shallow dish. Combine remaining ingredients in a blender until smooth. Reserve 3/4 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade over pork chops, turning to coat well. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
step 2: Remove pork chops from marinade. Grill over medium direct heat for 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F; turn pork chops every 5 minutes.
step 3: Heat reserved marinade in a small saucepan over low heat. Serve pork chops with additional sauce if desired.