Slam Dunk Sauce Recipe
- 3 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1/4 cup wasabi powder
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
step 1: In a medium saucepan, combine the mustard powder, wasabi powder, salt, cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, honey and 1/4 cup beer. Mix well, then stir in the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, onion and cilantro.
step 2: Place saucepan on the stovetop and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to low and let simmer for at least 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Pour in beer as needed to keep a consistency slightly thinner than ketchup.