Slow Cooker Barbecue Beans Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ¾ cup chopped raw bacon
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans with pork
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can red kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can lima beans, partially drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- ¼ tablespoon garlic powder
step 1: Place beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
step 2: Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain and set aside.
step 3: In a slow cooker combine ground beef, bacon, onion, baked beans, kidney beans, lima beans, ketchup, liquid smoke, salt, hot sauce and garlic powder. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.