Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff II Recipe
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
step 1: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Roll the beef in flour and saute in the hot oil until well browned, about 5 minutes.
step 2: Transfer the meat to the slow cooker and top with the soup, water and bouillon.
step 3: Cook on high setting for 8 hours. Stir in the sour cream during the last 30 minutes.
step 4: Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Serve the meat over the noodles.