Slow Cooker Chops Recipe
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ pounds boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
step 1: Pour soup into slow cooker. Stir in water to thin soup slightly. Season each pork chop with a dash of pepper, and place chops in slow cooker. Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 8 hours.
step 2: Add green beans and potatoes, and cook on High for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Stir, remove from heat, and serve.