Slow Cooker Spanish Roast Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (4 pound) beef chuck roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (4 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 medium onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
step 1: Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and brown the roast on all sides. Season with salt and pepper, and transfer to a slow cooker.
step 2: Dissolve the vegetable bouillon in the boiling water, and pour into the slow cooker. Mix the pepperoni, onion, black olives, garlic, and tomatoes into the slow cooker.
step 3: Cover, and cook 4 hours on High or 8 hours on Low.