Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- 2 (29 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
step 1: Lightly grease a slow cooker.
step 2: In a large bowl, blend sweet potatoes, 1/3 cup butter, white sugar and 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Beat in orange juice, eggs and milk. Transfer this mixture to the prepared casserole dish.
step 3: In a small bowl, combine pecans, 1/3 cup brown sugar, flour and 2 tablespoons butter. Spread the mixture over the sweet potatoes. Cover the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.