Slow Cooker Tender and Yummy Round Steak Recipe
- 3 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 pounds boneless round steak
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup water
step 1: Place the potatoes, onion, and carrots in slow cooker. Cut steak into six pieces, then place the meat on top of vegetables. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, soup, and water; pour over beef.
step 2: Cover, and cook on Low for 7 to 10 hours.