Slow Cooker White Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe
- 1 pound dried Great Northern beans, sorted and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
step 1: Mix all ingredients except tomatoes and olives in 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker.
step 2: Cover and cook on high heat setting 4 to 5 hours or until beans are tender.
step 3: Stir in tomatoes and olives.