Smoked Salmon Roulade Recipe
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
step 1: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch, with aluminum foil. Grease foil generously.
step 2: Beat flour, milk, dill weed, margarine, salt, eggs and onions until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle with salmon. Bake uncovered 15 to 18 minutes or until eggs are set.
step 3: Immediately sprinkle with cheese and spinach. Roll up, beginning at narrow end, using foil to lift and roll roulade. Cut into 6 slices.