Smoked Salmon and Dill Vegetable Bites Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped cream cheese
- 3 ounces sliced smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Minced Onion
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- cherry tomatoes, hollowed out
- red and green bell pepper pieces
- cucumber slices
- celery pieces
step 1: In a bowl, stir together all ingredients except vegetables.
step 2: Spoon or pipe with pastry tube a small amount of cheese mixture in/on each piece of vegetable.
step 3: Place on serving plate; cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.