Smoked Turkey Hash Brown Salad Recipe
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 2 quarts water
- 3/4 pound smoked turkey breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
step 1: Cover potatoes with water in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain thoroughly and let cool.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine cooled potatoes with turkey, celery, green onion, bell pepper, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and ground black pepper. Mix thoroughly, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.