Smooth and Creamy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
step 1: In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Then stir whipped topping into peanut butter mixture. Whisk until smooth and no lumps remain.
step 2: Pour filling into pie crust and refrigerate for about 3 hours until pie is firm.