Soft Raisin Cookies Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- egg substitute equivalent to 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup raisins
step 1: In a mixing bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat until blended. Stir in raisins. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with nonstick cooking spray.
step 2: Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.