Sonora Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 10 ounces sour cream
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ bunch green onions, diced
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, chopped
step 1: In a medium saucepan, heat drained black beans over medium heat; set aside.
step 2: In a medium saucepan, melt cheese and sour cream.
step 3: Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and place in a bowl.
step 4: Add hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, dried red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste to cheese sauce when melted; mix well.
step 5: Spoon sauce over pasta and top with beans, tomatoes, green onions and chicken; serve.