Sour Cream Mushroom Chicken Recipe
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, wine/broth, onion, mushrooms, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix all together. Arrange chicken breasts on top of mixture. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.