Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup cottage cheese, creamed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
step 1: Cook noodles in boiling salted water. Rinse in cold water and drain.
step 2: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 3: Brown meat in butter; add salt, pepper, garlic salt and tomato sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes. Mix cottage cheese, sour cream, onions, meat sauce and noodles. Place in a casserole dish and sprinkle with cheddar cheese
step 4: Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.