Sour Cream Raisin Pie II Recipe
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 2 cups sour cream
- ½ cup real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 recipe pastry for a (10 inch) single crust pie
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C).
step 2: Roll out the pastry for the shell, and fit into a 10 inch pan. Sprinkle the raisins over the bottom of the crust.
step 3: Combine the egg yolks, egg, sour cream, syrup, sugar, nutmeg, vanilla, and flour in a bowl. Mix just until blended, not too much. Pour filling into the shell. Sprinkle a little more nutmeg on top. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool, and then chill the pie.