Southwest Baked Chili Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large mixing bowl, combine Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, half of the olives, jalapeno peppers, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Spread the mixture into a 9-inch pie pan.
step 3: Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through. Sprinkle over the dish the remaining olives, chopped tomatoes and green onions.